Glass in my hair


Having trouble viewing this email? Click here

The worst part was the sickening motion,
the tumbling feeling of being tossed around
inside the vehicle.

It was my first car, a Toyota Corolla.

We were coming back from a Las Vegas trip
and had an accident.

Amazingly enough, none of use were

seriously injured. As we waited for the
ambulance to arrive (which took an hour)
many thoughts passed through my mind.

I was grateful that none of us

were seriously injured.

And I felt the most amazing feeling...


Complete calm as I stood there

surveying the complete and utter
damage to my beloved car.

It looked like a beer can thrown from

a car window. Covered in dents, scratches,
and dust.

Broken shards of glass fell from my hair as I

gently shook my head.

And yet I wasn't angry. Not sad either.

Just happy we'd all been given another chance.

Today I want to offer you a second chance.


Here is your second chance.


An opportunity to walk away from failures

and mistakes of your own and start over.

Time is of the essence-


A chance to join a group of professionals

who will take you by the hand and ensure your
success in 2011 doesn't come along
every day.

Now is your chance to change everything,

Click Here >> This changes everything


- Brad
If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
 Unsubscribe
StomperNet, LLC
3870 Peachtree Industrial Blvd S150-353
Duluth, Georgia 30096
United States
US: 888-325-7845

0 komentar:

Post a Comment