Let's Talk Business

Bring your Business Questions to the Table!
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Upcoming Events

Coach Renee's Open Office Calls:  Every Tuesday at 3pm EST.  Bring your business and marketing questions to table for answers that will have an immediate effect on your business.

Also register  for my ongoing free business webinar series. Next webinar is March 28th at 4pm Eastern. 
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/145843298

Reminder: Your Free Business call is today at 3pm Eastern!

Join me now by Registering here: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/877184026

Where ever you are in your business or whatever your questions may be I am here to help. Starting at 3pm Eastern, Tuesday March 12th, I will be hosting a free Open Office call which will allow you to bring your business questions to the table. Don't wait any longer. Join me now by Registering here: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/877184026 The registration code changes every week. So, you may not have questions today, but keep checking in with me because next week you might have a burning question that I can help you with.

I'm looking forward to talking with you and finding you solutions to your business needs.
 
Renee
Renee Corbett - Business coach
www.reneecorbett.com

P.S. Feel free to contact me with business questions or concerns and I will work them into my upcoming tips. You can email me at renee@reneecorbett.com
Find more Business information at www.reneecorbett.com

0 komentar:

Post a Comment